Weeklong Office Closure for Well-being
November 4, 2021
Geffen Mesher will be closed from Saturday, November 20th through the end of the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, Sunday, November 28th. We are taking this time to allow our team members some well-deserved downtime and a break from work and related emails and phone calls.
These challenging times persist, rest and recovery are key to our team members performing at their highest level and we believe this time away from work is vitally important to improve and strengthen their mental health.
While closing the office is a significant action, it’s just one of the several ways over the past two years that Geffen Mesher has worked to sustain the mental wellbeing of our teams, including:
- 10 annual company holidays, including Juneteenth
- Allowing people to work where they are most effective and providing a WFH allowance
- Special fund for working parents
- Working Moms Group supported by professional facilitations
- 100% covered employee health plans including alternative care and mental health support